John Rupprecht Brewery – MI 140c

John Rupprecht Brewery opened in 1877 and closed in 1880 it was open for 3 years. Breweries that are only open for a couple of years like this did not have a long time to produce advertising and collectibles so they tend to be more scarce than breweries with more longevity. As a Pre-Prohibition Brewery, any advertising items or collectibles are likely to be valuable and desirable to collectors as they tend to be hard to find. John Rupprecht Brewery was located in Frankenmuth, MI, which only had 3 breweries, so there are not many that that were producing breweriana items. Local collectors may pay a small premium over national or general collectors because of a lack of local items.

    For help finding information about or the value of your Breweriana or Old Brewery items, please contact us:

    Breweries listed under Frankenmuth, MI 140

    Brewery IDBrewery NameStart DateEnd Date
    MI 140aJohn Fallier's Brewery18571864
    MI 140bPeter Schluckebier Brewery18641877
    MI 140cJohn Rupprecht Brewery18771880
    MI 140dA. V. Schneider Brewery18801884

    Breweries listed under Frankenmuth, MI

    Brewery IDBrewery NameStart DateEnd Date
    MI 138aGold Medal Brewery18991918
    MI 139aCass River Brewery18621874
    MI 140aJohn Fallier's Brewery18571864